Saturday, November 6, 2010
Here are 2 new tags I made tonight.
This first one is using the lovely work of Angela Newman. This is a Limited Edition tube that you can get at MPT. Up until 11-22 just purchase any 5 Angela Newman tubes and send your receipts to customer service you will receive it!
The kit I used is "Fall Time" by Dnscraps.


For the second tag I used the awesome artwork of Elias Chatzoudis, which can be purchased at MPT.
 I used the "Meow" kit by Addictive Pleasures that can be purchased at Dreams-N-Digital.

 If anyone would like to have these tags just put your request in the comments section. I will announce here when they are ready for pick up.
Hugs,
Wendy

1 comment:

Free Images!

free images for crafts

Link Me

Link Me

© Protected

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

Total Pageviews